Good Bye...

It's been more than a week but now I'm back ;) *sigh* the group of exchange students from Toronto have gone home and I miss them alot! Even though I've only spent a week with them, we got closer than the people who I've spent 4 years of high school together! They were all so sweet and funny. Though we have each other on facebook....it won't be the same. I can no longer hear them laugh...and they won't be able to make fun of me, and we can't go to Tim Hortons. Yesterday, while taking the bus back from the airport, we stopped at the bus stop near DQ and Tim Hortons....(the place where we all took the bus each morning during that week), I suddenly started to cry. Gosh, I felt so stupid at that moment. It was actually heart-breaking to see them at the airport, but what hurts the most was waking up the next morning....realizing that I can no longer see them. But i definitely do not regret taking of the week of school for them because they taught all taught me something very valuable. Next year, I'm definitely going to go on the exchange and I will be able to see them again! =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Closer than the people who I've spent 4 years of highschool with together" ? G-dog is crying.

I'm stalkin' your blog, btw.

Post a Comment