Guessing Game Round 2 - 9

Basic Outline
-only ONE guess
-first 3 person to guess the right series gets a point
-at the end of the month, the person with the most points gets to choose what is on the next banner =)
-please answer in comment section
~HAVE FUN~

POINTS so far....
2as1 - ||||||
byakushi - |
Chii - |||||||||
foreverlovetvb - |
leanne - |||||
may - |||||
mui - ||||
Pi - |||||||
Rachel - |
sandalls - |||
summer - ||||||
Veronica - |||
yue_mei - |||||||||

PREVIOUS ANSWER: To Grow With Love

Guess the Quote
"I thought it would be ok. But then he stalked me. I yelled for help...but no one helped me...no one helped me...no one helped me...then he slapped me twice and gagged me with a handkerchief...."


5 comments:

leanne said...

wow this is hard....i just thought of natalie tong scene at a fistful stance...hope it is it correct...haha..

2as1 said...

fistful of stance =)

sandalls said...

natalie in fistful of stances..

I thought this comp was over for this month??

Mike said...

fistful of stances

LynneD. said...

Everybody is right ;)

@sandalls: ^^; it was suppose to....but there was no winner, so this game is going to continue until the end of the month =)

@Mike: I'm sorry! only the first 3 get the points =(

Post a Comment