Random Funtivities

Just listing of some fun stuff I like to do :)

-Picture Day. Not anything special but it's a regular thing I do, posting random pictures that caught my eyes! http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/search/label/Picture%20Day

-I don't know if you guys ever noticed...but I lack a sense of humour. So as much as I love reading satires from other blogs, I can never write my own xD Haha the closest I ever got to were comics: Charvin, TaRo, Cool Guys etc. And they're not even that funny!

-Drawings! Even though I rarely draw anymore...it was something I did a few years back for fun :) (ie: http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/2009/09/drawings-are-here-xd.html )

-Graphics! Haha my only semi-strong point. I love creating graphics! For Christmas in 2011, I decided to do something special for all my viewers :) http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/2011/12/gift.html

-Guessing the Series is a simple game that I started of, hoping to give the readers something fun to do. So every week or so, there will be a post with clues in which the reader had to guess what series I was talking about. We did quite a number of this game until I decided to switch the name to Guessing Game.

Guessing Game just didn't involve guessing series name, but also involved guessing who are the missing artistes in the picture, guessing the themesong, along with many random bonuses that did not involve tvb (ie. writing a mini story outline of your own couple for Valentines Day, guessing my favourite flower, guessing my favourite character in diff. series, simply voting on a poll). The bonuses are suppose to be hard because they are not easy points. On the other hand, even though it's tough, I see that the bonuses rounds are liked best by many :)

Another difference between "Guessing Game" and "Guessing the Series" is that we count points in "Guessing Game". So by the end of each round, the participant with the most points gets to decide what's going to be on the new banner of Tvb Horizon!
GUESSING GAME ROUND 4 WINNER: San San
GUESSING GAME ROUND 3 WINNER: Summer
GUESSING GAME ROUND 2 WINNER: Yue_mei
GUESSING GAME ROUND 1 WINNER: Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment