The Boxing King Costume Fitting

credits ent.qq, SelenaBaidu@sina


Thoughts: Though I'm super into this series, I'm really happy about it because tvb is finally beginning to promote Selena and Nancy (I don't know who is the female lead, but it doesn't matter...cause I love both!) Selena got the female lead in Thunder (something) and now she have another series! Hopefully her role in here will capture the audiences attention......and especially tvb's xP

Nancy's role in here as a death and mute boxer is quite interesting, a good chance to shine ;) I'm looking forward to more info of her role =) Love Nancy! Hope to see her in more series later on =)

On a side note.....Raymond seems really tired in here =( Tvb's promoting him like crazy now....which is good, but wishes that he'll have some time off to spend with his newborn son, Kayden =)

And Selena's blue sweater reminds me of Tavia's during Yes Sir No Sir costume fitting =)

3 comments:

may said...

i'm looking forward to this show too ! i love nancy !!
she's acting as a deaf and mute? hope it will be a breakthrough role for her? any idea what other shows she will be involved in this year other than boxing king and forensic heroes 3?

LynneD. said...

Yah this is exciting! Also, she's going to be pairing up with Power Chan...which I'm looking forward to because they were really cute in Lost in the Chamber of Love =D

Hmm...I dunno, I just know that Phoenix is the series that still have to be released. And she plays an evil role in there right?? Hope it'll be better than it was in No Regrets.

Chocoholic said...

Selena should be the lead one here. I love selena. :) hope this year is a chance for her to shine!! :)

Post a Comment