[Upcoming...] A Great Way to Care 2

- 25 episodes long.
- Alex Fong (Ko Lap Yan/高立仁) will continue to treat illnesses and solve cases, but the female leads have been changed to Tavia Yeung and Yoyo Mung. The threesome will be involved in a triangle relationship.
- Raymond Wong (Lee Ying Chun/李應春) got rich and went to Malaysia. The three 'malady men' will consist of Alex, Ram Tseung, and the addition of doctor Edwin Siu.
- There will be different psychiatric illness cases, and there will also be the introduction of the Forensic Psychiatric Services, which will collaborate with the Police Department and the Department of Justice.

credits hyn5@http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.ca

I absolutely loved A Great Way to Care...so I hope the sequel does not fail (?). On the downside...I hate love triangles. Ugh...to be honest, I wish Tavia was not in here :P Haha...I like TAvia though, I really do...but since she in HC2 and then that series with Michael, Justice Attack...so we'll be seeing her in 2 professional roles already....weird.  I loved her so much when she was in her supporting roles, but now...the feeling is slowly dispersing....ugh, why?! -.-  Maybe I want her back in her ancient roles...I liked those.

0 comments:

Post a Comment