Guessing Game Round 2 - 7

Basic Outline
-only ONE guess
-first 3 person to guess the right series gets a point
-at the end of the month, the person with the most points gets to choose what is on the next banner =)
-please answer in comment section
~HAVE FUN~

POINTS so far....
2as1 - ||||||
byakushi - |
Chii - |||||||||
foreverlovetvb - |
leanne - |||
may - |||||
mui - ||||
Pi - |||||||
sandalls - |||
summer - ||||
Veronica - ||
yue_mei - |||||||||

PREVIOUS ANSWER: The Gem of Life

In the previous game post, I asked for ideas on a new game and 2as1 gave us an idea! Basically, it's kind of a quote-ish game. I name a quote, and you guys guess what series and who it came from. And don't worry, I won't pick out the small little quotes that nobody knows about :P More like the ones that I still find memorable.

2as1's example: "people love me, I love people"
Answer: Niki Chow in The Gentle Crackdown

Now, for the real game:

"Depends on who'll die first. If it's me, I'll be waiting for you."

lols this is really easy to get started ;) And...to hope that someone is going to win the game soon =D

6 comments:

Veronica said...

Cool I'm the first one!!
Wayne Lai says that to Sheren Tang in No Regrets

Summer said...

haha! i guess is Wayne Lai to Sheren Tang ~ No Regrets !

leanne said...

easy job...its lau sing and gau mui conversation...no regrets

2as1 said...

aww ur actually do the game haha.. and im late for it LOL

may said...

still no winner yet? LOLS

LynneD. said...

@2as1: haha =) I need to think of more quotes though! xD

@may: lols not yet xP

Post a Comment