Filming Pics of Selena for a mini show

credits SelenaBaidu@sina, Selena@baidu and others

Thoughts: Just saw these pictures on weibo and found them really cute! Haha, Chris Lai and Selena Li would make a really cute couple =) But then Selena always looks cute with everybody ;) Her look in here and the pics really reminded me of her Valentines commercial with Bosco =) Looking at the pics, I really want to go to that place they went (which I think was a hotel of some kind...resort maybe?) There are pandas there!!! xD

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Wow you are on weibo?? :) I see you got the pics from Selena's baidu. You can follow my official website too: http://weibo.com/selenaliofficial I hope to get a V soon!

LynneD. said...

Haha, I have weibo....but beside for stalking purposes, I never use it xP OK! Followed YOU!! ;)

Post a Comment