Drawing (You're Hired)

Ok, after drawing the picture for Tavia and Ron, I began to like drawing again^^ Before that pic though, I haven't drawn since March???

So I began to draw human portraits...yah, that's what I think that's what they're called. The first one, I wanted to try and draw Tavia....and actually hope to post it on her b-day but......it turn out to be an epic failure T__T I kept on redrawing and redrawing it, but I finally gave up today *tears*

Since I gave that up, I decided to draw more cartoons^^ and the first idea I had was Dayo and Charmaine in You're Hired^^ I really like them in You're Hired even though I've only watched 3eps. but this comic is just something I made up, not relating to You're Hired storyline, just their characters. Not a very good one though........beginning to get bored with drawing again =__=

No shading either -_-



1 comments:

Iris said...

Aw, so cute and funny! I love it. Haha, you drew their outfits well too. It actually looks like Dayo and Charmaine somewhat. Hope you post more drawings! :D

Post a Comment