Raymond Lam brings illness along in continuing fate with Tavia Yeung; Tavia wants rumors with Kenneth Ma




The other day Raymond Lam ate something wrong and got a stomach infection, he had to go see the doctor and get shots before feeling better to attend events. Although he brought an illness to the studio, but he did not forget flatter co-star Tavia Yeung, greatly praising that she is getting prettier.

Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma, Bernice Liu, Astrid Chan and Jack Wu attended TVB new series "Shall We State the Case" blessing ceremony. Once Raymond arrived at the event, he revealed that the day before he ate something wrong and got a stomach infection (vomiting/diarrhea), he said: "I don't know what I ate at home,. Yesterday afternoon, I already started getting diarrhea and by night I was vomiting a little. So, last night I was feeling very unwell at the Artistes 88 Fund Raising Campaign. I didn't go see the doctor until this morning and he gave me a shot, I need to attend another celebration tonight, I got no choice but to try my best to eat as much as I can." As for Astrid Chan who was sick as well, she suspects that she ate an egg salad sandwich that resulted in her vomiting, therefore she had to leave early during the Artistes 88 Fund Raising Campaign.

Raymond and Tavia are a couple in the new series, they reveal that they have not played a couple for many years already. This time, there is a whole different feeling as they 'date' again. Tavia expressed: "Raymond and I have not been a couple for man years, recently he's more focused on being a couple with Linda Chung, but this time being a couple with him is a different feeling than in the past. I feel that he is more mature and stabled now. We both seem to have gotten so much older, we have a deeper and better relationship. (Are you afraid of starting rumors with Raymond?) I am a rumor free individual!" Raymond expressed his appreciation towards Tavia's praises, he also did not forget to praise her back that she has gotten very feminine, getting prettier and prettier.

Taking rumors to joke around with

Also, Tavia joked that she wanted to start rumors with Kenneth Ma. She even chased Kenneth to ask him if she's or Nancy Wu was better? Kenneth definitely knew what to do, he said that Tavia is really good. Then the two of them exchanged fruits, the scene was quite comedic. But afterwards, Tavia laughed: "Kenneth felt that I was better? Did you see him when he was giving me the orange, he was covering his conscience!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Thoughts: I was busy yesterday...(and most of today too =_=) so I couldn't post this up, but here it is^^ (even though I'm pretty sure everybody read it already)

Awww.....Tavia is so cute in here xD I love the way she joke around with Raymond and Kenneth^^ Hehe, 'rumor free individual' , she never gets any rumor even though she always joke around with her co-stars^^ I really like how she is much more carefree around her male co-stars, unlike others who try to avoid joking around like that.

Also hope that Raymond and Astrid will get better^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment