My Fav. TVB Child Actors

hmm....I have seen many child actors, but I don't know most of their names :( .......but my favourites would be Maggie Wong, Tiffany Tse and definitely cute JACKY WONG!!! ...haha..I think I love him the best out of all 3^^

Tiffany Tse - Isn't she just adorable?? haha..but honestly, I really can't remember how I began to like her......I remember seeing her in series, but can't remember which ones :( ...When I was trying to find more about the child stars, I found out another child actor that I think looked alot like her.... the other child is Jenny Shing. I was wondering if I mixed them up, but I checked on dramawiki and found out that I didn't watched any of Jenny Shing's series beside "Under the Canopy of Love" ........ Anyway, I still love Tiffany^^

Jacky Wong - Okay.....who wouldn't like this little guy??? He is just so cute!!!!! hehe...and I have seen him in alot of series too....I think I liked him the best in Fathers and Sons^^ His relationship with Bobby in there was really cute^^ Recently though, he's the only child actor I've seen......not many other child actor.....but I'm happy to see him though^^ Love him so MUCH!!! ...hehe..

Maggie Wong - I haven't seen Maggie in any series for a long...time. Is she going to be filming anymore???? ...uh, I guess not because I just figured out her birthdate...and she is 20 right now o_O .....time fly by so quickly doesn't it? Well, anyway...I've only have memories of her from 2 series, 1 is Police Station No.7 and 2 is Perish in the Name of Love. I remember she was really sweet in Police Station No.7, but it wasn't until Perish that I really liked her. She was really cute in there with the other child actor..guy (don't know his name)

8 comments:

Nida said...

I thought that Maggie Wong was Linda Chung during she was a child

DataSorcerer42 said...

Malatya
Kırıkkale
Aksaray
Bitlis
Manisa
MKNFZN

RocketManiac404 said...

Afyon
Antalya
Erzurum
Mersin
izmir
SE061X

GülPerisi77 said...

https://titandijital.com.tr/
çorum parça eşya taşıma
niğde parça eşya taşıma
kastamonu parça eşya taşıma
istanbul parça eşya taşıma

QM52V7

StellarGuardianA642 said...

ordu evden eve nakliyat
bursa evden eve nakliyat
konya evden eve nakliyat
osmaniye evden eve nakliyat
bitlis evden eve nakliyat
0WQYJT

862A6Sterling1BE2D said...

A339D
Ağrı Evden Eve Nakliyat
Muş Evden Eve Nakliyat
Kastamonu Evden Eve Nakliyat
Çerkezköy Boya Ustası
Batman Evden Eve Nakliyat

A7343WendyA3E50 said...

99F21
Karabük Parça Eşya Taşıma
Siirt Lojistik
Eryaman Alkollü Mekanlar
İstanbul Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Aydın Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Iğdır Lojistik
Ünye Oto Lastik
Silivri Cam Balkon
Eskişehir Evden Eve Nakliyat

7802ACourtneyD7EC0 said...

94F7A
Hatay Parça Eşya Taşıma
Mardin Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Tunceli Parça Eşya Taşıma
Çerkezköy Korkuluk
Coin Nedir
Urfa Evden Eve Nakliyat
Antalya Parça Eşya Taşıma
Etimesgut Fayans Ustası
Sivas Parça Eşya Taşıma

Post a Comment