The Condor Heroes 1995 Theme


Omg!! I just started watching this series today (have never watch it before) and I'm already on episode 7 (used the time that I was suppose to put on my bio project)!! I can't believe I've never seen this series before! A post is definitely coming up later (I've uploaded all the screencaps and stuff). *sigh* right now I'm just really afraid to watch episode 8....because I have a feeling something bad might happen to Carmen Lee T____T Let's hope the extreme won't happen or else I'll be terribly sad!!!!!

Mini note: Seems like Louis is quite unsure about his love for Carmen =( From the theme....he's going to be related to other girls too. That's making me rlealy worried for Carmen D= When she cries it makes me want to cry too!!! D;

btw I LOVE the themesong ;D I heard it before but never knew the name or where it came from. lols its actually the song that I decided to watch the series :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment