Artiste's Favs. - Yoyo Mung

Artistes Favs. are just basically what characters I like from an actor/actress.

For some reason, I never really liked her before :/ but to be fair, I didn't actually watched to many series of her. To me many of her roles seems boring and alike. I blame tvb on that. Haha, but there are moments that she does grabbed my attention xD

She got my first impression in her role as Ng Yi Fong in The Charm Beneath. She plays as Moses cousin, Angelina Lo's daughter, and Fred Cheng's sister. I found her character in here to be kind, sweet and cute^ Out of everyone in the household, Yoyo was the only one to be to Anne. She stood beside Moses and encouraged him when the times gets tough. Yoyo's character is strong^ She learns to accept, forgive and move on. Makes her character really likable in here^^

Photobucket
The scene that I can't get out of my mind in this series is the part where Yoyo saw Moses holding onto Sharon :( I was sooooo sad and started crying! (The music in the background seriously helped alot too) Moses was holding onto Sharon but then he saw Yoyo looking at them :(

Brief Description between Sharon and Moses: Moses first liked Sharon but then she dissapeared. Afterward, Moses and Yoyo began to develop feelings for each other and started dating^^ Suddenly Sharon returned and they found out what happened to her (which was sad..). At first, Sharon never intended to break up Moses and Yoyo but after Anne's 'scheme'........the scene above happened.

Photobucket
In this part, Moses went to see Yoyo and apologized to her about what happened (the scene above). She then turn around and told him that she accepts his apologize. I found it really sad when she said that because of how strong she dealt with that. One of the main reasons I love her, she knows Moses well enough and didn't want anything to be harder for him. To see this scene is much better then just reading my description cause the background music created this kinda sad mood which can't be explain in words ;)

Photobucket
Li Kwok Lun's character wanted to stab Moses with a knife. When Moses was about to get stab, Yoyo jumped in and took that stab for him :(

Forensics Heroes
Photobucket
Haha, no surprise I liked her character in Forensics Heroes xD Her character in here ultimately caught my attention in the first scene! She looked so cool hanging on the building like that xD This role gave me a fresher side of Yoyo^

My favorite scene of hers was where she jumped down the sea to catch Chris Lai! So brave xD Haha, I never think that she'd actually gonna jumped down there! Then there's also the sub story of how she wanted to become a police because of another police. It was so sad how 'he' died!!! (if you haven't watch the series you probably won't know what I'm talking about^^;)

I really like the chemistry between her, Bobby and Frankie! They made the best team ever :D

---------------------------------------

Beside her characters in these 2 series, I also really like her in Fathers and Sons^^ Haha, I'm growing to really like her pairing with Bobby.

I'm also looking forward to her 'evil' role in Transferred Connection of Temptation!! Beside the evil part, I also really love the way she looks in that series^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment