Linda's Blog Update!!

Credits TVB.com

Linda: "Happy Chinese New years Everyone! May the tiger year bring good health, happiness and much love to all!

here are a few pics i found in my com…"

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thoughts: Aww!! Linda posted in english!! xD I love the pics she posted so much! She looks so sweet in all of them!! The last 3 are my favs out of all xD Haha, I love the face Linda made in the first pic xD Reminds me of her character in Twighlight Investigation's sale presentation! The second pic just looks great with the beach view xD Lols, 3rd pic is about Moses! The face he makes is so funny xD Hopefully Linda will be able to post more pics^-^

0 comments:

Post a Comment