New Layout

So...Do you guys like the new layout?? I like this one better than the one before. The one before looked a little messy to me but this one looks more organized o.O Also all my affiliates are removed from the sidebar to the top link^^ Hmm...also on the top there are the graphics. I put most (not all) of my graphics in that page. Hope you guys like the new layout^

The Banner o.O
Photobucket
Umm...Do you guys like it? I wanted to have a 'happy' banner........but somehow it turned out to be a 'sad' one ^^; I saw that pic of Ray and really liked it, and that resulted in a not so happy banner.... I was chatting with sarah@MyTVBWorld. We were saying how cool it would be to see Ray playing as a playboy with a cold attitude etc xD Haha, I kept on thinking about that after. The closest characters I think he has to that is in Face to Fate! I LOVE him and Selena in there!! His character was adorable!!!

Lols, I just noticed how I've been falling for most of Tavia's pairing xD Movia, Stevia, Taro and now FungYi :P Hmm....not yet for Bota... Haha, maybe later?! xD

Really hope you guys like the new look^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment