ACOTOB with BOTG Random

Ok, a really delayed post xD Lately I really don't feel like doing anything that's why all the post have been delayed but a New Year has start and I feel like I should finish up some stuff ^^;

Ok, while watching these 2 series (not finish yet) they both have a little 'tvb' in them. By that I mean......

ACOTOB
In episode 9, Myolie's sister went to a fans club of Maggie Cheung to ask for an autograph of Maggie. Myolie tricked her into asking for the autograph using Jessica Hsuan's picture instead xD
Photobucket
Haha, I found that funny because Jessica and Maggie were rumored to not get along when they were filming Old Times Buddy, and TVB kinda used that rumor in here xD

BOTG
Kate finally won the pageant. She cut her head out of a magazine and stick it on the poster of Charmaine xD Haha, another funny scene to see.
Photobucket
Photobucket

_____________________________________

And here's another Chibi Drawing^^
I like the ones before better, this one looks a bit plain cause I couldn't do the clothing patterns.
Photobucket
Also another reminder for the poll^^ If you haven't voted ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment