TVB 42nd Annivesary Extravaganza

Heys Guys! Sorry for being away the last few days :( I was busy with school work (still is now) since the semester is almost ending, and the teachers are trying to finish everything before Winter Break comes :/

Anyway, I just suddenly noticed the Anniversary Gala!!!! I always look forward to this one cause I love seeing the artistes and their outfits lols. I didn't post the ones from before though (Lighting Ceremony etc.) so I decided to post the pics from the Gala this time^^

I'm going to do more then one post because there are just way to many pics xD

First Post: The Old and Young xD (I made this title up :P )

There was a part of the Gala where Linda, Charmaine, Shirley, Steven, Susan, Kenneth, Kevin, Kiki Sheung, Leung Heung Kam, and more......were singing in ENGLISH xD Haha, that was the only reason why I watched :P Well sort of anyway xD

They would start of with the younger generations singing and during the middle of the song, they'll switch to the elder generation^^

Watch the video^^ --> Link HERE^^

Starting Song


First (Younger Generation) - Charmaine, Steven, Kenneth and Kevin.
Second (Elder Generation) - Kiki Sheung etc...

Second Song



Younger Generation: Linda, Shirley, and .....
Elder Generation: Susan, Kiki etc.

Last Minute Surprise: Lee Heung Kam



*pics credits: Sina.com, Sohu.com, tungstar, ent.qq

Thoughts: I really enjoyed this part because of the stars and well.......it was in english lols I thought the song that Linda song was pretty cute xD Haha, I love it when she sings in english xD Charmaine's song was also ok^^ I just love the tune to both of the songs^^ sounds really sweet^^

Haha, I also like the idea how they put the 2 generations together^^ Adds entertainment ;) The last minute surprise as Lee Heung Kam was great xD Haha, I'm so happy they decided to sing these in english :blush: lols

More Posts Will be up Later^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment