Lovely Couple starring Gigi&Moses in TUCF

****Spoilers Alert****

I really like the pairing of Mogi in here xD Their scenes are sweet together, but I can't really remember the middle part of the series :/ Bad memory :P Haha, the part that could never escape my mind are the parts where Moses would call Gigi "the fly" I love it when he does that :P

Photobucket
After Moses undercover work was done (he's a cop), Gigi still hates him. When he stepped onto the elevator and made this weird face, Gigi got scared :P haha, I love all the scenes that Moses scares Gigi because her reaction is so funny xD

Photobucket
Gigi and Moses was repairing Gigi's father's house. While walking into the room, Gigi slipped on a lid and fell toward Moses!! He used his hand to block her from falling on him while it was full of paint and so that's why her face is all painted lols. Haha, I can't stop laughing during that scene! Moses expression was so funny with Gigi's too!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
This scene was one of the sweetest scene ever!!! Gigi was trying on a wedding dress when Moses just suddenly appeared. I really wish that they would get married but that didn't happen :/ Gigi look so pretty in the dress xD

Then when Gigi was about to get change, the fire alarm suddenly went on! So Moses ran into the room, took her hand and ran. While they ran down the stairs, Gigi sprain her ankle so Moses had to carry her! They finally got outside and seeing that Gigi was cold, Moses took of his jacket to give it to her and even hug her! Haha, that's when Gigi kinda figure out she really fell for him xD

Also, look at the background where Gigi and Moses is sitting! The fountain with light xD haha, it reminds me of Paris^^ So sweet!


The Tragedy
Photobucket
I never expected or ever wanted to see Gigi's death scene!!! It was so sad and I hated it :( I thought that Moses and Gigi would get back together again but sadly this have to happen.


Final: I thought that Gigi's character was quite refreshing from all her other ones! I've never seen her in this kinda 'geeky' role but I LOVE it xD It is actually my favourite character of hers beside her character in HSDS 2000. Mainly this post is for Gigi since I really miss her :( If you miss her too, you can visit Glamorous Gigi. It is an archive for Gigi Lai made by Blossom^^



0 comments:

Post a Comment