Beyond - The Chief Bureau

SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!


I am sad to say, in ep. 19 is the episode where The Chief Bureau will leave the palace *sigh*

Beyond the Realm of ConscienceBeyond the Realm of Conscience
Starting Off:
The Chief Bureau was granted to leave the palace.

=========

Beyond the Realm of Conscience

Michelle's and Susanna's Quarrel ----> The Chief Bureau Set Up
Do you know why Susanna and Michelle always fight with each other?? It started when the palace allowed the leave of specific maids from the palace. Susanna was first selected to leave the palace but then after eating some peanuts (she's allergic to them), she got a rash and was disqualified!! Michelle was selected to replace Susanna but then she was framed for (something I can't remember) and was also disqualified!!!

Michelle thought that Susanna set her up! And Susanna also thought that Michelle set her up!! That's how their friendship ended! Yup! That was the end :(

=============


Back to the set-ups. The Chief Bureau was actually the
ONE who set both of them up!!!!! She wanted them to stay to help her out and that's what she did to make them stay. When they found out, of course they (Susanna&Michelle) were furious! They went and report it to the empress and not allow the Chief Bureau to leave the palace!

After, they found out that she had lung disease and wouldn't live long. Charmaine then pleaded to the empress to let The Chief Bureau to leave cause she's gonna die soon. The Empress then granted but she (the Chief Bureau) was not allowed to take any money, jewelery etc. with her :/




Thoughts:
The Chief Bureau: From the start, I thought that she was always this kind person but to the part that they say Kara Hui was her niece, I saw the 'other' side of her. Still, I wouldn't say I dislike her. The part where she began to cry to Kara and telling her all kinds of stuff, I could see the reason why she wanted Susanna and Michelle to stay.

The Palace isn't an easy to place to escape and to maintain alive in there, she needed them. It might of been selfish, but I don't think it was totally wrong.

Susanna and Michelle: The 2 sisters finally found out the truth after all these years. I was so happy that they stopped their quarrels and began to be sisters again!! (not for long though)

.................................................................................
Tavia&Charmaine ||||| Michelle&Susanna
As far as I've seen the series, I think Tavia and Charmaine resembles Susanna and Michelle.

-Tavia is like Michelle.
-Charmaine is like Susanna.

I'm gonna be posting something about these sisters (comparing them) after I finish the series^^

..................................................................................

2 comments:

An Pham said...

see that's what i hated the most about this serie, the script was aweful and the plotting was terrible. like that's not really even a plot to me..well it is i guess but they could have made it so much deeper and with more twist and turn. you know?? or maybe im just picky hehe idk. but after watching this sence. i adore Ching Hor Wai acting skill. it was soo perfect. like i couldnt ask for anything better. it was so sad and touching and her crying is unbeilablly relistic. there was no flaw in it at all in my opioion. after that sence, she became one of my favorite vetern. If louis lee can get best actress. i hope this lady will get it to some day!!!!

LynneD. said...

I get what you mean. I thought there were going to be more scheming and the characters would at least develop a little more >< It didn't go into the 'darker' side of the schemes in the palace as I'd wish for. And I agree, when she cried, I still remember how her eyes went red and tears running down her eyes!! Her crying scene was perfect! I don't know why, but I don't like Louise Lee as much. Maybe cause I haven't seen her too much before....

Post a Comment