Chibis and Banners

On the coloring poll, I see that the coloring is winning!! Haha, I'm gonna end it on Tvb's Awards Ceremony, so remember to put in a vote if you hadn't yet ;)

In the previous post, I mentioned that I went to the dentist (that I waited soooo long to get in!). I took that time to finish up the pics I had started to drew xD

chibiTvb Gala 09
Bernice Liu - Tvb Anniversary Gala 09
As mentioned on the previous post, I really love Bernice in here and I really miss her too. That's the reason why I drew this pic xD

chibiLinda Chung
Linda Chung - Legend of the Demigods
I really, really wanted to draw her character in here and I did ^-^ Just kinda messed up on the bottom half :/

chibiTvb Gala 09
Tavia - Beyond the Realm of Conscience
I couldn't do the hair! Sorry about that. Haha, I just decided to addthe voila at the last moment :P

Also 2 more banners I made xD
Photobucket
Banners

0 comments:

Post a Comment