Tavia or Not? o.O

Photobucket
This chibi has nothing to do with the post but just a random add to it xD I haven't drawn chibis for awhile so just decided to to one of Linda! Haha, can't wait to see her in the series!! Her character is just too adorable! Oh! The 'Lam Fung' part.......she said it during the sales presentation so just added the words in :P (I don't know if it looks like it but she's waving her hands........)

Back to the 'Original' post......
Photobucket
Does that person look like Tavia??!?!?! I thought it was her!!! But when I checked the series info......I think it's a different actress cause Tavia is not in it..... Just wondering if you guys also think it's Tavia or my eyes are just.........

Photobucket
Is that Tavia??? I took those screencaps while watching DIF4 (which I am done^^). She only appeared for a few seconds as a cameo but I'm not so sure if it is her or just a Tavia look a like. I think it's her though........

Yes or No if you think it's Tavia. To let me know please vote on the polls on the sidebar^^

3 comments:

dvd said...

So late in commenting...

The girl in the poster, I'm pretty sure is Kristy Yang. I've always thought that Tavia bears a similar resemblance to Kristy. :D As well as Maggie Cheung, though not so much anymore.

The one with Sunny is definitely Tavia. :)

LynneD. said...

I'm just glad u did comment ;)

Well, Kristy is in the poster...she's behind the guy in the white suit. But the circled girl is actually Huang Yi....but if you look her up...she looks NOTHING like the girl in the poster!!! I suspect that they photoshop Tavia's face in ><

Yah, I also feel the same way. When I was young, I thought Tavia and Kristy was the same person....and was shock when I found out they weren't >< Both of them also have the beautiful look in ancient series. Agree, when Tavia was young she really resembled Maggie.

yes =D

dvd said...

Haha, if that's the case, maybe someone did photoshop Tavia's picture in the poster. :P The poster kinda remind me of The Building Blocks of Life poster with Tavia, Alex, and Christine...

Yeah, Tavia and Kristy look stunning in ancient series. Maggie as well.

Post a Comment