Drawings O.O

HSDS 2000

Once again messed up with Gigi's costume colors :/ Do you guys notice how Charmaine and Lawrence costumes are both blue?? It makes Gigi look so isolated ><

Haha, a guy with 2 girls.......poor Lawrence :P


Love Bond

Ok, you guys might notice (probably) that I draw better when the characters are in ancient time. It's because the ancient costume have more details for me, while modern ones all look kinda the same :/ Hopefully it's not too bad, but Moses hair just don't look like Moses hair right??

In the pic, Bernice is just kinda mad at Moses. Moses tries to cheer her up, and holding her hand xD Meanwhile.....she ignores him :P


War of In-Laws


Ok, I'm sorry but I just couldn't draw the MASK!! When I tried to draw it.....let's just say it not that 'good'. Also another thing.....I kinda mess up on the coloring. *sigh* You might notice that my coloring skills aren't the best.

Haha, Myolie just tugging on Bosco's shirt and confuse?? Bosco just wondering what she's doing :P ..or is he mad at her??


Forensics Heroes

Seriously messed up on Yoyo and Linda :/ I think the person that looked best is Frankie^^ Haha, I colored him in more than the others, making him tanned. Eh, I just didn't have any idea to draw them in. Hopefully next time would be better :(


So, guys! That's all for this poll (Hope you guys like them^^) Next time when doing a poll, the votings(style) are gonna be a little different. Hehe..I'll explain that later...... Good Night Everyone :sleep:

0 comments:

Post a Comment