Guessing Game Round 4 - 6

Basic Outline
-only ONE guess
-first 3 person to guess the right series gets a point
-please answer in comment section
~HAVE FUN~

The PRIZE this round: You can either choose next month's banner OR a drawn chibi character of your choice =D

POINTS
Chii - I
JingMui - I
Kitty - I
Leanne - I
Michael - IIII
San San - IIIII
Summer - IIII
Veronica - III

PREVIOUS ANSWER:
Haha thanks for the votes everyone!!! :D If you guys are wondering who was the one I liked, it is Kim Hyun-Joong ;)

Who are missing from the awesome family picture?

~We will wrap up this round at the 10th one~

4 comments:

Chii said...

Kenneth Ma, Natalie Tong, Selena Li!
A Fistful of Stances! <3

Michael said...

Kenneth Ma, Natalie Tong, Selena Li

Summer said...

Kenneth Ma , Natalie Tong , Selena Li , sound a pic from A Fistful Of Stances !

MMY said...

I'm too late !!!Nevermind just answer with Kenneth Ma,Natalie Tong,Selena Li

Post a Comment