Christmas Wishes...?

If a genie appears and grants you three wishes for Christmas, what would they be?
1) Attend Hogwarts! Lols I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and how cool is it to go to a magical school? Nothing can beat that x)

2) Rent out the Forbidden City, with a bunch of actors as servants etc and me as a princess for one week :D Haha I've always think it'll be cool to live in a palace...also get to dress in ancient costumes and the FOOD ;)

3) Own a turtle! Not a gigantic one, but I'd like those small cute ones :) Besides pandas, turtles are the cutest animals EVER!!!! hehe....

Haha those three are just some fun wishes I have. In real life, if a genie does actually appear to grant me three wishes, I'd take some time to think about them :) Would definitely include traveling in there though. And of course before all that...I'd probably avoid the genie, thinking that he/she is some kind of weird stalker :P

So what would your wishes be? :D

1 comments:

Anon1 said...

My wish is really easy !

1.Being a HK actress that is famous?[like Ruco] in the future when I grown up !
2.Living with HK artist ?[since I had been wishing having HK artist as my family]
3.?????no idea yet....

Post a Comment