FungYi

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
credits ohtaviaforum's sina.

I'm not allowed to repost these....but these are MUST SEE pics of RAY!! Here. (thanks to Yuki) Hehe, cool aren't they? Love those pics SO much!!! Love the red contacts =3

Photobucket
Photobucket
If you've seen Ghost Writer, maybe this comic will make more sense =3 Anyways, I love this pic so much! Haha, Tavia and RAy looks so cute in there!

These chibis....and comic of FungYi was suppose to be up awhile ago ^^; I haven't drawn chibis....in so long D: Hope you guys like them? I've been a bit 'un-motivated' (nicely put...) or if you'd rather say it 'lazy' (xP). I still haven't finish doing the rest of the MOL review.....but don't worry, I'll definitely have to finish it before school starts (3 weeks) and that will also include the reviews for Ghost Writer and When Lanes Merge.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment