Ghost writer Thoughts....

Photobucket
Fala finally officially enter in episode 2! She's so cute acting as the fox demon. I love the way she acts like a fox. When she met Steven and tried to talk to him, she kept on stumbling on her words (because she does not know of much 'human' words). It was so cute! I'm really loving Fala in here. i can't wait to see her feelings develop for Steven =D

Photobucket
First of, Linda went to Steven's place to find her sister (Elaine Yiu), who've been missing for awhile. She mistook Steven as the person who played around with her sister and therefor is the reason for her lost. Linda threatened Steven to tell her where her sister is......of course Steven doesn't know. Poor Steven was brutally scared by Linda :P

Lols, I love Linda's violent side much better compare to her nice side in the later part of the series. Haha, she totally scared Steven. So cute xD

Photobucket
I love the instrument that Linda plays in here. Sounds so nice =D

I'm up to ep12 of Ghost Writer now ;) I'm really liking so far. I love all the characters. Fala's just simply adorable, Linda is sweet but yet upright, Steven is such a sweet talker :P, and........not too much about Sunny so far but I do like the way he stands up to justice.


5 comments:

An Pham said...

would u recommend this serie so far? i really do wanna watch it, but i don't really know what to expect from it yet

LynneD. said...

Um, I'd say yes. So far, I'd rate a 3.5 for it? Also do you like the cast? The only thing I don't like is actually the business talk....I get bored easily with those parts in any kind of series. But overall, I do recommend.

My Scale 'thing'
1-bad
2-ok...
3-good
4-really good
5-excellent!

An Pham said...

thnx so much for replying. i think i'll give it a try than since you recommend..but if it turns out bad ima have ur head..hahah jk lol...but yeah i like the cast. im not really a big fan of fala(YET) but i im definitly a sucker for linda and steven....i LOVE watching them in a journey call life....BUT when i watch a serie, i usually watch for te storyline more than the cast lol...

LynneD. said...

Ur welcome xD Lols, really hope you'd like it then (cause I really like my head :P) Fala is adorable in here, so I'd think you'd like her. That's good that you love them^ Hm, I think the storyline is good.

The cast leads to to interest of the series and therefore start it. But storyline and characters are the things that keeps me going.

An Pham said...

haha lol....i'll definitly watch it when it gets dub in vietnamese

Post a Comment