My fav actresses

Photobucket

Charmaine: She've been one of my fav since I was little and also the first one too. Why do I like her so much? I dunno. Maybe because she's the actress I've watched since I was small. I love her in most series I've seen her in (which is most series too 23/32). My fav characters of her would be from Country Spirit, Angels of Mission, War and Beauty, HSDS 2000 and You're Hired =D She is definitely a great actress. Beside tragedy or just a strong woman, after You're Hired, she can also portray a great comedian too ;)

Linda: Ever since her first series (Virtues of Harmony 2) I've begin to love Linda. I've watched every single of her series (excluding Always Ready and Gem of Life). For some reason, I just simply love her. I really can't explain why. Though everybody loves her with Raymond Lam, in my opinion, I like her and Steven better. Their first pairing together in Virtues is always in me head. I just love them together and can't really have anyone to replace them. I also really like her voice too, it sounds really sweet^^ I know she works really hard in her work and I'm really happy to see her improving more and more in each series. And she's from BC, Canada too! Like Bernice.

Bernice: Haha, another that became my fav. after the Virtues series. I just love the smile that Bernice always shows. In my thinking, she's a really enthusiastic and bubbly girl. I love how she'd regularly update her facebook, twitter and weibo =D I just simply love her personality. And I really wish that she'd act in more dramas.

Tavia: Currently, she and Linda is my No.1. I liked Tavia before, but not as much as now. It's when I begin blogging that I've begin to 'really' like her. I find her to be so bubbly and cute, and especially with her co-stars. It amazes me that she barely had any rumors with any of them before. Something I really like with Tavia is the way she interacts with her co-stars. No matter who she pairs up with, she'd be cute with them. Her acting skills are definitely unquestioned to me and I love it! Both personality and acting, I love!

Selena: Before, she was just in the 'like' category but now it's different. It's strange how my views would change so quickly. I love Selena so much! And again, because of her personality. Of course I love her acting too, but that wasn't enough. I love how even though she was in Canada to study last year, she'd be also posting messages on her blog. One of the tvb artistes who updates their blogs regularly =D

Fala: After Moonlight Resonance, I began loving this actress. I don't know why but I just really like her. Makes it seems weird but I just really, really like her but dunno why yet. Maybe I'll find out a bit later ;)

There are so, so many actresses I like, but these are the top ones^^ I'll go into the actors next time! Hope that you guys like this post and please vote on your fav. actress on the poll. Don't be afraid to tell me who's yours either by commenting or leaving a message in the chat box^^

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the fav actresses that yu mentioned above are also my idols !!! i especially love tavia, linda, charmaine and fala!
i also like gigi lai and myolie wu

=P said...

I like Sheren Tang. She's like one of the best actresses in HK who can really act. Ada Choi is not bad too. :)

LynneD. said...

Anonymous: Haha, yes!! They're all lovely actresses <3 I do like Gigi and Myo too. So sad that Gigi had to retire though.

=P: Yes, she's a great actress. I just recently finish WAB and really like Sheren in there. You watch it?

=P said...

Yup. I've watched War and Beauty 3 times already. xD Sheren really acted as if she was Yu Fei herself. I totally admire her for that. Have you watched La Femme Desperado and Rosy Business? She did a great job in those dramas as well. And lol, most of her dramas end up getting Best Drama Awards at the TVB Awards Ceremony as well. :)

LynneD. said...

wow, 3 times?! Haha, yup I've watched all those series! she acts as a strong woman in all of them too. Ah! You totally woke me up. I didn't notice that before! She should've got the best actress in WAB but oh well, at least she got a award last yr^^

Do u think RB2 is going to air during the anniversary this year?

=P said...

Yup, I totally thought that Sheren did way better than Gigi Lai in WAB, but at least Gigi proved herself worthy of the Best Actress award in The Charm Beneath. xD

I think RB 2 will air this year, but I'm not sure when the anniversary award will be held now. It was held in Dec last year because TVB wanted BTROC to finish airing first so that chances of BTROC winning would be bigger. I'm not sure if TVB will give the same treatment to RB 2 LOL! BTROC had all the A-list stars they wanted to promote (even further), but I do not really see any "favourites" they want to promote in RB 2, so I'm not sure if they will still air it during the anniversary or not.

I read somewhere before that filming will end in late July. Producer Lee did say that he needed about 1 months+ to edit the drama. So I think the earliest RB 2 can air is in October. :( I'm now stalking the artistes' Weibo for more updates. xD

LynneD. said...

I can't remember Gigi much in The Charm Beneath. Mostly remembered Yoyo xD

I think it's going to be held in November like it usually did before. Even though they wanted BTROC to win....it still lost out to RB xD I read an article and it said that tvb ('might') is planning to air RB 2 during the anniversary. Since it received so much compliments last year. I think they'd actually air it during the anniversary. Hmm..I think Fala is consider to be one?

So there is a chance for it to air before anniversary =D I really hope it won't dissapoint because sequels usually aren't that good compare to the first one. Haha, yah that's a good way to get updates ;)

=P said...

Haha, yup! I loved Yoyo Mung in The Charm Beneath as well! ^^ Ng Yi-fong! :) Sheren wore almost exactly the same clothes as Yoyo in the sales presentation for RB 2. I was totally like "Huh? Yoyo?" xD

I know Fala is trying her best to make it to the top, but I "read" rumours that some TVB executives don't like her "style" 'cos she's too open, so I wouldn't really say that she's a favourite that TVB is trying to promote, though it can't be denied that she's getting quite a lot of publicity lately. o.O'''

I do not doubt the acting of RB 2, because they have a very, very, very strong cast (in fact, one of the strongest I've seen in my history of watching TVB dramas). I'm just afraid that the storyline will "drift away" from the main focus. Let's just hope that Producer Lee Tim-shing will do a good job in editing the drama before it airs. ^^

Let's pray together that it'll air before the anniversary! :D

LynneD. said...

Oh yah! lols you're so much more observant than me xD

I thought they were promoting her b/c she've been getting alot of series lately. She's slowly rising up.

Me neither. I love the cast very much =D And agree, it is really strong. Yes, the storyline is the thing that made me worry. Maybe it's just me....but the series tvb 'try' hard on to make are the ones that 80% would fail? Gem of Life, Beyond, MR.....the good series usually appear by surprise xD But so far on the things I've read, I do have faith in it's story, so let's hope it'll be great! ;)

Yes =D

Anonymous said...

AWWWW, I LOVE SELENA LI ALOT. SHE HAS REALLY REALLY GREAT CHEMISTRY TOGETHER!

Post a Comment