Old Costume Fittings

These are the previous costume fittings I never posted....because I didn't really find an interest in them but since I found these when I was looking for The Truth's costume fitting on ent.qq, i decided to post them here too.

Female Fist
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Another series base on Wong Fei Hung = no interest. But the fact that Kenneth Ma and Raymond Wong are evil in here really, really makes me want to watch it!!!! Then Fala's character is also really interesting!! And now....also Bosco's role sounds interesting too (reminds me of his character in Dicey Business). Thought the love...circle doesn't sound so good to me. Kenneth liking Fala.....Fala liking Bosco...and Bosco liking Liu Xan. That just sounds confusing. I would be more interested if this series didn't have Wong Fei Hung involved (sorry...I don't know why...but I just have a negative feeling towards it).

The King of the Phoenixes
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I actually don't know too much of the storyline for this....but it doesn't really attract me. Beside Myolie's evil role though. Myolie is going to be playing as an evil empress here and this is going to be her first evil role. That's the only thing that really interests me. Not really into the wars among the concubines again and not into this era.

Household Army
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Umm.....really no interest....but BERNICE!!! Omg, I've been waiting for a series of her for so long and her character sounds interesting too!!! But the overall....I don't know if I'm going to be watching the series.

Credits Hyn5, ent.qq, baidu

0 comments:

Post a Comment