New Banner and Graphics!

Photobucket
It is August.....so that can only mean one thing. TaRo Celebration!!!! lols TaRo's b-day is going to be at the end of then month, and I am so excited!!! I think TaRo is the first couple to make me go so crazy =3 I can't wait to see them together at their b-day party! Hehe, so hope you guys will love the banner as much as I do too! Fair warning.....I'm going to be a bit crazy about TaRo for the next month or so =)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My fav icon is Kate's. Also really like the 1st one of Charray's.......2nd one looks like Ray hav white hair xP Also love the one of Charmaine (alone)...her expression is so cute in there xD Doesn't the Charvin pics in the Charvin icon look adorable?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I like the RayDa banner the most.....if only I could've done something else with teh font though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment