Ghost Writer Ep.1 Thoughts


Episode 1 started of with Elliot Yue's family facing a problem due to a change of government. When he was walking in the streets, he saw a caught fox and bought it. He took it to a forest and released it there......He said that both are them are in a trap, the fox is in a cage, while he's stuck among the chaos of the new government. When he returned home, his son wasn't crying no matter how hard the nurse hit it. When they thought the baby would die, the fox was sitting on their ceiling and he made a crash noise, making the baby cry. Then right after this, Elliot got good news from the government and therefor his family passed there problems. Btw guess who the fox is? xD

When I saw the fox, first thought was that it was super cute! Such a beautiful thing it was! Though I do wonder.....is it a dog? Cause it looks so much like a dog! And I thought foxes were red xD At least those are the ones I see in books.....arctic foxes does not count xP

Do good deeds and they will be returned. That's what this scene reminded me off. Of course, there's the cruel part of reality....not every single good deed is returned, but that is not the point, the point is the fact that I think doing good deeds is just the sincerity in the heart and we shouldn't do it just to get something back.

During this scene, it also reminded me of animal cruelty. When I was on weibo, I saw some artistes commenting on it and there were pics of animals (that looked badly hurt). Then lately, I read on the newspaper about some one dumping kittens in a donation box! The kittens almost died but luckily they were saved just in time. My thoughts on these things can't really be expressed on here, but I have to say that the people who are abusing animals are heartless!!! Don't they feel anything?! But I'd really like to thanks the people who are helping them. You don't have do to big things to help, I think just simply trying your best to take care of your pet is as good. Nothing is perfect, but we can always try our best to make another step closer to it.


There are rumors going on around town about a fix demon killing people. Hmm, is that fox demon Fala?

Sunny Chan and Steven Ma are best friends and both of them hated corrupted offcials. Sunny Chan is an honest official and Steven Ma is the son of a rich merchant (Elliot Yue). When they heard the rumors of the fox demon, both of them were determined to find out the truth behind it..... While trying to catch the fox demon, Steven sensed someone following him and guess who it is? it was Fala Chen! When she appeared, she gave of this mysterious feeling and could barely talk. While Steven tried to chase after her......he slipped and fall. Fala magically caught him and when they looked each other in the eye....they saw their memories 20 yrs ago when Steven was still a baby. In the end, was Fala the demon who killed people in the town? Of course not! It was actually someone who faked as a demon instead.

I loved this part very much. It's so cool how they did they spinned in the circle. Fala's introduction was a good one. It gave a mysterious feeling and I really liked that. Steven's intro on the other hand gave of this really playful character^^

I'm going to be doing this for each episode of Ghost Writer. It was a bit late, but at least I won't spoil anything for anyone....since I think mostly everybody are finished with this series xD This is just a something I wanted to do to keep a record of my thoughts on Ghost Writer. After I'm done with all the eps, I'll have the final review. In each eps though, I'm only going to have specific scenes I'm going to explain....mainly either Fala/Steven or Linda/Steven xD I'm not into the business parts....cause I don't like them xP

0 comments:

Post a Comment