Beyond - Tavia vs Selena 1

I'm not basing on episodes to write anymore (ex: Beyond Ep.1 , Beyond Ep.2) cause I don't really like doing that xD Haha, instead I'm just gonna be doing random scenes (I mostly do that anyway :P ) and if you want to know what episode it's on, it says on the screencaps^^

Beyond the Realm of Conscience
Ep. 15 is where Selena finally enters!!!!!! I've been waiting so long to see her^^ but she is nothing like I imagined (her character). Somehow, I imagined her to be this really nice and sweet girl who isn't super SPOILED!! Lols, I was totally wrong there :P

Her character isn't what I call 'evil' but just really, really spoiled and thinks highly of herself. When she first appeared, she seems so sweet ^-^ but when she knows the emperor (Moses) wants a maid (Tavia) as his concubine..........BAM!!! She turns a little off track. She thinks that she's much worthier then Tavia! Haha, that's what spoiled mean xD

Then on the first day of being concubines, she SLAPPED Tavia! (ep.16) I was so angry at her but Tavia is so smart though to not start a fight xD

Even though her character isn't the nicest around, I LOVE her scenes!!!! Haha, I'm so glad Selena played this character xD Her scenes with Tavia just brings so much action to the series xD

Beyond the Realm of Conscience
Remember the slap Selena gave Tavia in ep.16!! Tavia returned that twice in ep.17!

At first though, Tavia was really nice and everything! She sewed Selena a phoenix handkerchief and pointed out mistakes to the painter for their paintings, but then Selena started insulting everything she did! You could see the anger starting to build up in Tavia and that's when she turned around and SLAP Selena!

Later when the Empress (Mary Hon) and the Emperor (Moses) came, Tavia framed Selena for slapping her instead!!! That's when you can see how clever Tavia is! She did all those nice things before (painting, handkerchief etc) and 'used' it in her plan, to make everybody thinks she's innocent!

2 comments:

An Pham said...

ME TOO!!! i think the real highly of this serie was watching both of them with (other than watching susan tse). and i do like selena hair alot!!! oh this bring me to one of my other favorite scene. i part where they were both getting ready to sleep with the emperor. i though the music in the background suitted very well. and it looks very glamourous...but i did though something was missing from it though...haha and they also had that sex booklet..haha lol pricless look on selena face

LynneD. said...

HAha, yes!! The 3 of them really shined in the whole series! Selena looks super pretty in here! I do like her costume better than Tavia's. I wish to see Selena in more of these costumes^^

lols that scene was great xD You could see they're ready to fight for the emperor xD Haha, yah the booklet! It still kinda surprised me how tvb put it in though xD

Post a Comment