Tvb Anniversary Awards Ceremony 2011 - Fashion Thoughts

A somewhat matching outfit? Fala looks beautiful as always, but her dress...was a bit too simple for the event? Also did not like how deep it was. For some reason....seeing Fala like this really reminds me of her character in Steps. Maybe it's because of the dress's fabric?

Like usual, Sharon looks beautiful! I like the color choice and the designs of the dress alot. (she have a really great fashion sense.) But like her previous dress (at Gala) though, I thought this dress is also too short.

Um..how should I put this into words...Aimee need to go home and get change :P My v0te for worst dress. Ron on the other hand looks nice (though a bit too simple?) in his tuxedo. One thing that irritates me though is his pants. He folded the leg part up again!!!!! He did it at the Gala...and now even in here!! Aiy...not a fan. Also, the shoes...they're so...*sigh*

Selena Li's dress is one of my favourites!!! It looks really pretty and revealing but not too much. Her smile lightened up the white dress and showcased off a really sweet vibe. (lols I don't even know what I'm talking about now :P) One complaint I have though is the poofy/loose part of the dress in the dress area...:/

Raymond Wong is like usual :) I just notice that he have a lot of bow ties right? He wears one with different patterns everytime x)

I somewhat like Kate's outfit...but also somewhat don't. One thing for sure though, is my dislike for her hair. I notice that Kate likes to slick her hair alot don't she? I would've preferred it if she just simple curl it because she looks beautiful in curls (jealous!!!). Aiya...I don't know what to say about Bosco's look. Just really....unique? Um...weird necklace? The jacket? and he passed the line with those high laced boots -.-

I love the contrast of black and red!!! They match each other so nicely!! Myolie Wu's dress looks amazing on her! Though I did not like the span of the span of the feathers at first, after looking at it for a little bit...it's actually really nice :) This dress really made Myolie stood out. Kevin Cheng is also really good looking! He definitely pop out among the guys in his red suit :)

One of my favourite dress of the night belonged to Tavia Yeung! I love the color and the simple sparkles designs on her dress. Along with her light makeup, matching jewelery and simple hairstyle (did not like how she slicked it back in the other gatherings ie:gala) highlighted her beauty :) One thing I did not like so much was the part of the transparent back though....just not my thing.

Moses Chan kept it simple with a nice simple suit :) Still don't like his hairstyle though. He've been doing the same thing over and over again haven't he?

Another great looking pair! Ruco Chan and Nancy Wu fit together perfectly! Though I an not a fan of deep red lipstick, it actually looked really nice on Nancy. Since her dress is completely white, the red popped. The dress is really pretty and flowed nicely (pic3). One thing I dislike the dress though, is the top part...eh don't like the design.

Ruco's outfit is probably my favourite among the guys :) He looks so handsome!

Linda and Kenneth looks really matching in here don't they? :) Linda's dress looks beautiful with her dress and I loved how she complimented it with matching earrings. What I probably love the most though is her hair. Haha totally love curls ;) One thing I didn't really like though...is flow of the dress, I wished the waist part would tightened down more (down to the rest of the sparkles), then flow out, which I thought would define her waist more.

Kenneth also looks nice in his suit...but only waist up. I personally don't really like his leather (is it?) pants so much :/
Though not the eye catchiest dress of the night, Sire Ma's dress suited her really well. Simple and cute :)

My third and final favourite dress!! Just a nice, sweet dress topped of with matching jewellery and nice flowing hair made Natalie look really beautiful.

1 comments:

AC said...

Ooh, I think I basically agree with everything you have to say!

I didn't mind Fala's plunging neckline and she looked pretty even though it was really simple, but I wish her dress was longer.

Sharon looked gorgeous, but it really was too short since you can see her underwear in a ton of pictures and even when she was trying to get out of the car! Instead of a miniskirt, maybe she could have worn shorts?

Aimee is very pretty and but has horrible fashion sense.

Kate's dress looks better in motion because it looks too flat in pictures but I wish she changed her hair too! haha

Kevin and Myolie looked good walking down the carpet together. This is the best red suit that Kevin has worn, and I wasn't a fan of all the feathers at first but then when I saw the complete look, I really loved it. I liked the shape and the bottom looks pretty cool. I also liked how her and Nancy looked like Black Swan/White Swan. I wonder if they did it on purpose.

I liked the sexiness of Tavia's dress since it's transparent from the side too. Natalie looked really sexy too with her hair and that dress. I didn't realized that she was that busty? lol.

Post a Comment