Bottled Passion Thoughts Episode 2


Great...even though I know that Raymond is a "bad" guy...I can't help but fall for him in the beginning of the episode! He's so sweet to Niki!! He have such a way with words...so I'm not surprise so many girls will fall for him later on :)

OMG!! From episode 1, I thought Raymond was the reason for Yoyo Chen's death....but it turned out to be Joel Chan instead!! Raymond actually tried to save Yoyo...but sadly she still died. So instead, he secretly gave Yoyo's suicide letter to Niki, whom revealed out the whole back story to the media! whoo! That was good! I never expected that Joel was the guy that Yoyo died for since episode 1 made it seem like Raymond, whom I'm really glad isn't. After this, Raymond's character just get more and more interesting to watch. He's such a sweet guy! I want to see more Raymond!!! haha...

btw Joel's character is such a JERK!! How long have Yoyo died? and he is already chasing after another girl! Just want to strangle him! Since I've just watch Joel Chan in Curse of the Royal Harem as nice and faithful (not to his wife...but to Myolie) guy, this is a big change of character. I think Joel is becoming a real dependable supporting actor, but please do not typecast him into these bad roles.

More Screencaps

2 comments:

scalae3 said...

Raymond seems like a guy that any girl would fall for

LynneD. said...

haha i know ><

Post a Comment