Sales Presentation Clips 2012 Part 2


credits tvb channel
~More will be uploaded when they are release~

The Miscellaneous Morsels from Youyang
Ok...ridiculous costume and not much of a fan of the animation. Sadly, I'm weak when it comes to mythical series...so I actually really want this to film!!!!! Of course, change of costume...and replace Aimee Chan with Nancy Wu or Selena Li? :) No offence to Aimee's fans. Not that I don't like her, cause I actually do....but just feels that she's not ready to lead yet. Also...want to replace Lily Ho.

The Aristocratic Family
dun Dun DUN!!!!! Series look so dramatic. Hope that it turns out great with such a stellar cast :) I wonder if they'll reduce the screentimes of Fala Chen's character (which is now taken on by Rebecca Zhu), since she's not very experienced yet.

Aiya...I love Damien Lau, but not so much his character? Felt chilly when he kissed JJ Jia's hands (and knowing that they're going to marry later). AIY!!! She can even play his grandaughther!! D; Just too freaky for me....even though I understand marriages like that can happen back then...but still!!! T.T Out of all his wives....who does he truly love? Idy Chan? But then why so many wives :P

Lucky Father
Looks like a very sweet/heartwarming family drama :) Kinda remind me of Family Man and Love Bond for some reason. Haha even though Linda and Steven have paired many times...for some reason, I don't get tired of them ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment