MV ft Nancy and Vincent

Haha I love them so much and have wanted to make a mv of them for a very long time already!!! This is not finish though...only half-ish of it :) A problem I had though...is finding that "perfect" song for them...this song was alright....but I couldn't find any that I really loved :/

Any songs recommendation for future reference? :)

I remember agreeing to a request of an mv about Ron , which up till now...I have not even done it yet (sorry)!! But now, I've found the PERFECT song!!!! And I think it'll fit awesomely with Ron and Fala :)

To any Ron's fans out there, if you guys have any clips of Ron dancing...could you please tell me?? (send me link or video file) It would be greatly appreciated!!!!! Same goes for Fala! Thanks so much in advance :D

2 comments:

Anon1 said...

Is this counted as dancing vid ?
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1774581439356

LynneD. said...

That's awesome Anon1!!! Thanks! :D

Post a Comment