Random Banners

As previously stated, I wanted to make a new banner.................but while on photoshop, I just got distracted and did random ones. I did finish the one that I wanted to put up though, and it is Beyond the Realm of Conscience themed.....but don't really wanna put it up :tsk:

...Anyway.....I'm just gonna show the ones I 'randomly' made^^ Haha, hope you'll guys are gonna like it xD



Technically, the one with Raymond (big) was the first one I made......but then I thought it looked a little crowded, so then I made the second one. Personally I like the second one better. Which one do you guys like better??


Ok, I'm seriously obsess with Linda's new hairstyle xD I just LOVE it xD and that's why I made this banner. Hm, it just seems a bit plain though. Haha, but I still like it xD


Ok, total randomness on this one. I just saw the pics and was only playing around with them until this popped up xD Haha, I really like it too xD

------------------------------------------

TVB Awards

Ok, recently there have been lots lots articles regarding who's gonna be winning tvb 'queen' and 'king'. I'm extremely excited for the award ceremony which is gonna be held on December 14 (2 months away :wala: ) But then the Lightning Ceremony's gonna be tomorrow xD (hopefully I'm right) Haha, can't wait for the pics to come out xD But personally......I don't know the differences between the different ceremonies.....

EDIT: tvb award ceremony is actually on the 4th (I accidently added a one and changed to 14 :hilo: )

0 comments:

Post a Comment