Votes IN!! xD

Ok, the voting has ended^^ And I'm gonna be drawing the top 3.......and gonna be coloring them too^^ So the top 3 are....................................

3rd Place - A TIE :ha?:

Love Bond and HSDS 2000^^

Haha, I kinda guessed that Bermo's gonna make it in xD A famous pairing there xD And I'm glad the HSDS made it in^^ I REALLY love Gigi's costume, so I really wanted to draw it xD And Charmaine's is pretty too xD Like her color blue costume best^^


2nd Place - War of In-Laws :inis:

Haha, I'm gonna be drawing Bosco in the costume with the mask xD I LOVE the parts where he get jealous of Myolie liking the "mask guy" better than her "husband" xD


1st Place - FORENSIC HEROES!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

Haha, the famous team from Forensic Heroes!! I was so sad that this team was torn apart in Foresic Heroes 2. (one of the reason why I stopped watching it) Haha, I can't wait to draw them together again xD


Help??:anongnangyari:
I'm just wondering if anybody have a pic for the full costume of Myolie in War of In-Laws, Charmaine and Lawrence in HSDS, and of Bermo?? It would be a great help if you guys can give me a link to those pics. Thanks in advance xD

1 comments:

Blossom said...

Hey! Have you found the pics?
I found a pic of Lawrence and Charmaine in HSDS.
http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/The-Heavenly-Sword-and-Dragon-Saber-review-r1671.html
But it's kinda small.
Do you want me to screencap them for you too (I have half of the series)?

Post a Comment