Who's the guy?

Ok....totally not tvb re-lated, but yah ^-^;;


This is another one, due to another "debate" I had with my friend (the same person as before). She said that she wanted to poll on my site again to see which guy would win this time. So both of us both chose a guy we really liked and....ta da!!! :D

Haha it's quite funny how we both usually agree with each other (we were trying to find things to disagree about on the bus), but the only big diff. we have is having diff. taste in guys :P *sigh* this is what happens when we hang out too much......just talking about korean stuff, cause she's a big fan of that. She don't even know what tvb is!!! *tears*

It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could vote on the side poll for this :) Haha I really want to beat my friend again :P BUT fair vote! :D

PLS comment if you can :)

1 comments:

Michael said...

Lee Min Ho

Post a Comment