Guessing Game Round 4 - BONUS 1

The PRIZE this round: You can either choose next month's banner OR a drawn chibi character of your choice =D
POINTS
Chii - I
JingMui - I
Kitty - I
Leanne - I
Michael - III
San San - IIII
Summer - III
Veronica - II

PREVIOUS ANSWER: Linda, Raymond and Bernice

Haha my friend an I are debating who looks cuter :P lols so I decided to have a poll here!!! On the side bar!! Vote for who you think is the cuter guy. Remember though!!! Vote on the poll AND COMMENT (so that I know you voted) for a point!! Everybody who votes get one point. If you just simply want to vote and don't want the point, it's great too =D

6 comments:

MMY said...

The first one of course...what's his name ?i never watch Korean movies

LynneD. said...

His name is Kim Hyun-Joong =)
can u put ur vote in the poll? thanks ;D

MMY said...

No problem..voted..he looks so cute..many of myfrend likes him

Summer said...

the 1st guy is cute , any way don't know who are they cos i don't watch korea series !

Veronica said...

The first guy is more cute than the second guy.

LynneD. said...

thanks for the votes guys! ;D Will update the game soon :)

Post a Comment