The Exorcist's 2nd Meter - I Can't Forget About You 我未能忘掉你 by Hana Kuk

One of my favourite character from season 1 is Bear Bear (Moon Lau) and she remains to be my favourite in season 2 as well. Maybe due to her popularity in season 1, she got a pretty hefty screentime in season 2. I don't want to say that it draagged, but it definitely dragged. Despite that, I enjoyed every time her story shows up. You can feel how much she does not want to leave and it hurts to know that her feelings for Ma Gwai (Kenneth Ma) will not be reciprocated.

I have done a few posts on Bear Bear already and will do one more, but before that I wanted to say how much I LOVE Hana Kuk's subtheme. Whenever a sad part of Bear Bear's story was onscreen, this song was in the background! AND it HITS every emotion strings! I think one of the charms of the first season is the quality of their songs and the second season definitely does not lack in that department either.

I Can't Forget About You 我未能忘掉你 by Hana Kuk

If anybody have the English translation to this song, please let me know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment