[Where is She?] Yoyo Mung

Yoyo may not be a popular actress compared to the other fadans, but I've have been developing a liking for her since The Charm Beneath.  She's the few actresses who I personally think can pull of the strong/action scenes, which is shown in Forensic Heroes.  That is probably the first time I truly enjoyed seeing onscreen and following that comes Father and Sons, where she once again pair up with Bobby Au Yeung.  They make such a compatible couple!  Even though Yoyo only shined in a few series, they are enough for me to remember.

The last series I saw her in was just last year in Only You.  No doubt the most enjoyable series last year too.  Yoyo do really well in these career-minded woman roles, and I don't seem to be bored of it.  Personally thought that she should've been in the top 5 actress nomination last year too :P

As mentioned, Yoyo's popularity is probably not enough to pull in alot of viewers, but she can act.  So why isn't she promoted as much as I hope?  We usually see her once a year, but I would like to make it twice a year instead :P  Haha...I'd also love to see her pair up with Bobby Au Yeung again.  lols I don't think I will ever get tired of them!  I especially love seeing her in bickering scenes.

So what is she up too?
Yoyo recently finished filming Ruse of Engagement with Ruco Chan, Aimee Chan and Ron Ng.  She is in a love triangle with Aimee and Ruco...wait, no love triangle because Ron likes Aimee.  From what I know, I think Aimee is the lead though.  I would also post the trailer up....but it consists of zero scenes of Yoyo, which is upsetting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment