So In Love With Two MV

A fan-made video I made last Christmas....but have not posted it up till now ^^;; It's featuring one of my favourite song! it's so catchy to hear ;)

Honestly, now I'm looking back at it....there are some major changes I want to make to the video..but eh, oh well. At first though, when making this video....I have already decided that Linda won't end up with either Bosco or Raymond because....it just didn't feel right for her to end up with either of them in MR =/ Just my opinion there. I won't go into too much detail about why....

6 comments:

San San said...

Hey,nice song ?Who singg it ?Never heard before :/ but I did like the video =)

Anonymous said...

awesome video :] i lyk the song 2..u shud make more..

LynneD. said...

@San San: yah..it's not that well known ^^ MIKAILA sings it and I think that was the only good song from hers.

@Anonymous: haha thanks =) yah I just got Sony Vegas Pro....trying to learn how to use it right now xD

Kristy Ng 伍颖彤 said...

It's really good
I'm looking forward to you making more :)

Anonymous said...

can you make one of fala??

LynneD. said...

@Kristy: haha thanks ;D

@Anonymous: sure! I love Fala...will probably do one of her from MR too, since that's my fav. character of hers :D

Post a Comment