2011 Sales Presentation Event Fashion Comments....

Sorry no scales, just basically comments on what I like and what I didn't ;)


I was quite disappointed in Linda's look this year. I really miss her old 'image'. I thought the dress was alright.....but maybe disliked the bright pink color. I don't like the dark/bright lipstick either. Not too much of a fan on the hair either....I'm hoping to see her with a better outfit during the awards night =)

I really loved Bernice's dress. Though it was simple, it was also elegant at the same time. I especially love the back of it. Her hair went along with her dress with a simple style and her jewelery kinda shined of of the black dress =)

This outfit might not be a wow factor, but the dress suited her really well.

I love the dress's layers at the bottom (wish it was shorter though, since it seems like it can easily be stepped on), but I found the top too plain. It doesn't look so good either how the bottom part of the dress seems to come in....making the top of Tavia looks broader than it should be. Have to say I really like her wrist band though.

I also disliked Tavia's hair since it looks really plain. It's unfortunate how she had to cut her hair because I feel that if she still had her long hair, it would fit the dress much better.

Another simply, but yet one of the nicest look I've seen. I liked how Fala kept her natural hair down because she looks really pretty with that kinda hair and it really suited the dress. She is also like Bernice's, not a wow factor but just simply clean and nice =)

Susanna appeared to be the one with the better outfits during the evening. I love the blue patterns of the dress and the adding of the fur. Without the fur around her, the dress might've been a bit too simple, but with it around, she looks really elegant. I also love her choice of jewelery ;)

In the first pic, I absolutely love her look, but when I saw the pic of the whole dress, it looks kinda weird. Though Koni is tall, she still didn't carry out the dress so well. It would've look better if the dress wasn't so long. Though I really love the color and the flowy feeling of the dress =) Her bun hair looks really nice but the jeweleries looks a but wonky.

I really like Nancy's outfit....though not too much of the holes in the middle. I really, really hate the hair though. It just doesn't.....make sense =(

Macy Chan's dress doesn't seem to fit her so well. I like the dress itself but it is just missing something on Macy. (maybe if the neckline could've been higher that'd be better?) The wristband doesn't really help so much either. I do really like her hair though. Looks quite nice.

I really like the dress of the girl beside Macy. It looks really cute on her =) Nice and simple hair too!

Kate looks quite fashionable with her dress and hair.....though I'm not a fan of gel hair =( I love the accessories she has on her wrist! Her stocking though looks really weird, would've been much better without it. Her shoes doesn't really match the dress so well either.

I really like this dress and the shade of purple ;) Really stands out! Only thing I don't like is how the dress is a bit low at the arm part and her hair....The hair doesn't really suits the image =/ Not too good on the earrings either.

I am surprise to see Suki Chui here!! Love the shoes.....not a fan of everything else. Don't really like her in bangs...

Not a fan at all....

I can't remember what she wore last year.....but I have a feeling that she dressed better this year. Alright...not too much comment on it. I must say...for some reason I can imagine Bernice wearing this dress..(black version!). The dress style is nice, but personally dislike the bright pink! Would love to see it in black xP

I really like Natalie's hair! Looks really nice on her but the dress is alright. I like it...but the beige part draped down too much. Feel it'll be better if it just went to the chest instead of all the way to the waist.

What is with all the pink!? lol Toby's probably the fifth person with that kinda pink! I like the design of the pink part.....but not too much of a fan of the black stuff that are sticking out.

I really like Susan's hair.....but the outfit and the bracelet is just.....=(

Don't know the other girl's name but I really like her dress. Nice and simple design. I actaully thought she was Sonija Kwok at first...(probably because of the hair). Sonija would look really nice in this dress too =) ....(didn't see her around!)

Don't know who the girl next to Koni is....looks familiar though. Is she one of the previous contestants of Miss HK? I thought her hair looks really cute along with her outfit. Love the hair but maybe the dress is a bit too simple (love the color though).

I couldn't find any pics of Elaine =( I was so sad since from there, so looks gorgeous! Anybody have a pic of her?!

I was speechless when I saw Mimi's outfit.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment