[news] Roger Kwok to play a perverted Emperor, wants to 'ham sup' old partners like Jessica Hsuan

Roger Kwok, Ron Ng and the rest of the cast to TVB series [i]Wax and Wane[/b] attended a gathering hosted by Mannor Chan in Wan Chai. Recently Roger has been taking care of his son and newborn baby girl. He reveals that his son is jealous of his little baby sister, so he has to take care of him more attentively. Roger said he is shooting a costume series in September, where he plays a perverted Emperor, but the lead actress has not been confirmed yet. Asked which female partner he wants to be perverted ("ham sup") to? Roger joked: "The female colleagues at TVB all have such good body figures! I don't know how much the perverted scale goes to, but I'll choose my old partners Jessica Hsuan, Kate Tsui and Myolie Wu."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Thoughts: I am not a fan of ancient comedies (I'm only "assuming" it's comedic?), but I like seeing Roger in comedic roles ;D So I'm going to be looking forward to this! lols him as a perverted king is quite funny actually xD I personally would like to see Jessica back again :) Would be great if they could film together again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment