Hey!

hey guys! A late post today^^ I actually wanted to do a post on atv today but was kinda busy. Today so many things happened that I found kinda odd that it happened all in one day xD

First, at 10:15am I went to my friend's house. We went to the mall after that and somehow managed to stay there until 2pm! Omg....spending around almost 4hrs! Honestly, the mall is really really small to xD I actually really dislike it cause I've been there so many times.......that mall feels sooo small to me...

A bad result that came out of it is that we kinda told another friend (let's call her friend #2) of ours that we'd be at her house at 1pm.......yah...I felt really bad about that cause when we actually arrived back at friend #1's house........she found out that she left her keys inside the house and no one was home :( Then we had to wait for her mom to return and so we called friend #2. We told her about what happened and she decided to come over to us with her 2 dogs^^

So friend #1's mom got back home and opened the house. Me and friend #1 also wanted to took her dog out for a walk too. So now......we end up with friend #2 with 2 dogs and friend #1 with 1 dog. Let's just say that the dogs did not get along.....and so I had to take one of the dog for friend #2. Me and friend #2 walked in front and friend #1 walked behind us (we were trying to keep the dogs away from each other.)
Photobucket
Sadly......we ran into this huge dog in the park! It came running over......without a leash. Almost got into a fight there! The sad thing about it is that me and friend #2 were stuck in the middle! Behind us.....there was friend #1's dog.......and in front was the big black dog! That was a nerve wrecking situation to be in ^^; Oddly.....the fiercest dogs were friend's #2's dogs.

When we finally got the dogs situation solved.......we ran into another 'event'. We found this rabbit, which I think is someone else pet, on the street and under a car. It took as awhile......chasing after it, trying to lure it with carrots......and finally was able to catch it. If we left it, I think it would probably die.......cause since it was a pet, it won't know how to hunt and do all those things. I felt so sorry looking at the rabbit. Tomorrow, me and friend #2 is gonna be going around putting up flyers to see who owns it. Hopefully, we'll find the owner.

Ok, so after the rabbit incident..........there comes the event at school. Today is actually a day off for school but me and friend #1 had to go there to get some volunteer hours. We arrived there at 4:30pm. Me, friend #2.....and (another new friend) friend #3 were doing the BBQ-ing. Haha, it was fun but we had to stand there until 9pm........it was nice though cause the weather was nice^^ Kinda got cold when it got dark but still kinda warm since we were near the BBQ xD It was really tiring but overall, it was fun! Not too much special.......but we got free pop and hotdog! Haha, doesn't everybody love to get free food? xD

So....I got back home at 9:30 and did this quick post xD Haha, that explains the cartoon? Quite busy but was still an enjoyable day xD
To my Chat-box's messages: I'm really sorry. I'll have to reply you guys tomorrow cause it takes me quite awhile to reply (I'm really slow). But I promise to reply asap tomorrow^^

.......................I did these graphics a few days ago o.O Can't remember when....
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment