Selena Li's 2 Latest Blog Posts xD

Second Entry

PhotobucketI went to Ocean Park a few days ago with Bosco to film a TV Commercial for Ocean Park Chinese New years and Valentine’s Day Holidays Commercial! It was a lot of fun because I LOVE PANDAS and I got to work with a well trained bird. The bird took the rose from Bosco and delivered it to me! Ocean Park built some theme areas for Valentine’s Day and Chinese New Years and it is really pretty! I will be going to Ocean Park again on Tuesday around 11:30am for a function!! Yeah!!!!!! hehe

And thanks to Ted Baker for providing me with such beautiful clothes!!!! =)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

First Entry

Photobucket

One of my
This is my going to work look! haha…very casual!!!!!!!!

I just want to apologize to all the fans who wanted to hold a birthday gathering with me this year because I don’t think I will have time to host one before my birthday! Filming has been very hectic, and I have also been doing some outside jobs in addition to filming. I have to film until 4am in the morning for both 11th and 12th, so I guess I will be spending my birthday with my co-workers (which is also very fun…hehe). Anyway, I will try to hold a gathering after I am done filming…should be around April or May, let me know if you guys are still interested, ok? Email my assistant at selenafansgroup@gmail.com la!!!! Will post pictures of the last function and Ocean Park commercial shortly!!! =)

Thanks to jessicasyy for the translation:

這是我其中要去上班的造型! 哈哈…很隨便!!!!!!!!
我想跟我的fans道歉尤其那些想跟我舉行生日聚會因為我不認為我有時間舉行生日聚會! 拍攝工作非常繁忙, 而除了拍攝,我在外面還有工作. 在11th12th號,我要拍到凌晨4點早上,所以我想我會跟我的同事(也是很好玩的…呵呵)一起慶祝. 我拍完之後就會開個聚會,應該會在四,五月,如果你們有興趣就通知我,好嗎? 發個email給我助手 selenafansgroup@gmail.com 喇!! 我很快就會傳上上次的活動和海洋公園的廣告.

Credits TVB.com
TO see more pics (Cause there are more xD) Visit her Blog

Thoughts: OMG! The Commercial Selena talked about between her and Bosco sounds soooooo sweet!! Haha, I love the part where she said that the bird is going to deliver a rose to her from Bosco! That's the sweetest thing ever! I can't wait to see her and Bosco together in the commercial! Lols, isn't the pic of her and Bosco cute?! I wish there were more pictures of them xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment