Vote Count

I almost forgot about the votes! I took the screencaps of the previous polls and here are the results^^


Watchdog
Hm...I still haven't finish this series. But if I have to rate on the parts so far I've seen, I'd say Good. It's not bad, I just think there are some boring parts at times but I really like the parts with Linda and Steven^^ Of course Raymond but also Natalie^^ Haha, definitely the parts with the dogs! I found it so cute how Steven grew from a very bad dog owner to a nice one xD I kinda like Maggie but not too much of Kent o.O


Series 2010
Haha, as expected.....MOL and RB2 got the highest votes! I personally voted for RB2, MOL, Twilight, Pu Songling and 7 Days xD

Why though??? Hmmmm.......

RB2
No questions are needed to be ask right? I'm pretty sure most people are looking forward to this. Their trailer definitely took the spotlight for me. I'm interested to find out the storyline and of course Wayne with Sheren. Sheren's character looked the most interesting to me. She seems to be a rich woman looking after a business and a household but then the Japanese came in o.O At the end of the clip you could see how she shot the people with great pleasure shown on her face! It caught my attention right at that moment!

Sheren's character was something I just predicted but for Wayne's..........I don't know. He seems to be a corrupted officer at the beginning of the clip but then different at the end of it o.O There are also parts where they showed him as a beggar too.........That confuses me!!! I want to know what he's playing!! Haha, I'm just being a bit impatient right now xD

ANother question.......Do you guys think there will be a more romantic relationship between Sheren and Wayne? In RB1, they just seem to be friends to me but in the SP for RB2......I think it might be different? The part where Wayne was holding a ring......then enter the building and saw Sheren shooting the people.......Was he about to propose to her? Or am I wrong o.O Haha, that's the reasons why I'm really looking forward to this series and to find out my answers!

MOL
The reunion of FungYi and Kenneth/Bernice! I've never seen FungYi before and is waiting to see them in here! Tavia's character looks adorable when she's with FUng! Haha, seeing their interactions in the SP just made my heart melt xD

BK! Since their pairing in 'Into Thin Air' I've been looking forward to see them together again xD Bonus add is the fact that Kenneth is playing as a playboy! Whoo! I'd love to see him portray this character. The sad thing is the fact that Bernice is only a guest star (still a big one though!).

Pu Songling
I love tragedy!! Haha, that sounded a bit heartless but don't worry, I'm not. Tragedy in fairytales, myths and etc. I love watching these kind of series because they leave a memorable impression on me. I'm also into series that are related to history, myths and things like that. For example.....there's: The Conquest, The Legend of Love, Dark Tales 2 and etc. I LOVE ghost stories! Haven't seen tvb make one for so long and finally Pu Songling came!! Hopefully won't be a dissapointment though xD

Twiglight Investigation
Linda looks adorable in here! The sales presentation kinda reminds me of DIE 2 in a way but a little diffrent. Always a fan of detective fan, that's the main reason why I'm really looking forward to this. For me, detectives beat police cause they're mostly funnier to see. Haha, they can 'investigate' in a different way then the polices can :P Like in: Trust of A Life Time and Into Thin Air!! Both series I loved ^-^ Not to mention that Wong He is also in here too!

Quarantined 7 Day Reunion
Well....interesting theme.....but mostly Bobby!! Haha, I miss seeing him so much! I hope they do actually film this series since I don't think anything is confirm for it yet :/ Anybody knows?

Photobucket
Tavia or Not?
I thought that the title of this poll was kind of misleading? I actually wanted to say if they look like Tavia or not. It doesn't matter if it's Tavia or not....Just do you think it looks like her. Haha, did anybody found it confusing? Or maybe that's just me...? I'm sorry for the confusion though. Anyway, thanks for the votes guys xD

NEW POLL
How is Cupid Stupid??
So far, I've heard mix thoughts on this series. Some thinks it's boring....some says it's good. I haven't started on it yet though. I think I'm gonna start on ep.1 though since I already have it now. Just wanna see if it's good or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment