Searching For Lasting Love Costume Fitting




Chinese Name: 搜下留情

Cast:Flora Chan, Joe Ma, Sharon Chan, Him Law, Louis Yuen, Shek Sau, Rain Lau, Power Chan, Mandy Wong, Simon Lo, Natalie Wong, Russell Cheung, Benjamin Yuen,

-Flora, Joe and Sharon is going to be in a love triangle.
-Joe is a cop.
-Shek Sau is Flora's dad.

Credits: TVB: A Way of Thinking

Thoughts: Yay!!! Flora's return!!! I'm so happy that she's back!!! Counting the series I've seen her in, there's only 4, but for some reason I really like her^^ Even though I'm really happy about this series, I wish they had a different leading actor......and it's not that I don't like Joe, it's just that....well, I can't really explain it myself =_= But oh well, I'm still looking forward to this series^^

1 comments:

xxSpillUrGutsxx said...

cant wait for this series to air too. FINALLY FLORA BACK! lols Been while seeing her..last time i saw her was her playing :Unstuck in Time (which I think was the last show she did for tvb..I think)
But anyways. Again Joe-Flora Pairing again. THough I loved them best was in Triumph in skies as Belle&Vincent (so sad Joe dies in that series.:[.)

Post a Comment