Burning Flame 3 Ep.1-2

*Spoilers!!!!

I'm just going to be telling you guys which parts I liked, and basically how I think so far of the series. It won't be a full review on the episode though, since I'm bad at writing those things^^

Ep.1

In this scene, Bosco and Oscar was driving, but then their car ran into the river. Bosco managed to get out, but Oscar's seatbelt was stuck. Water was quickly filling the car, but Oscar was still stuck in there, and Bosco couldn't do anything but hold onto the car's door because of the freakishly strong current. Luckily though, Wong Hei was driving by and he managed to rescue them^^

I was caught the moment when Bosco and Oscar drove into the river. It was so exciting seeing how Wong Hei rescued them^^ The part that scared me during this scene was when Wong Hei jumped into the river, and didn't come back up for a few seconds. Even though it was only a few seconds that he was in the water, it seems so long when you're wondering what happened to him.

Ep.2



This part in episode 2 is so exciting >< ........I was so afraid that they might not make it out!!

In this, Bosco and a guy was stuck in a building that got caught on fire, but no worries, Wong Hei found them. Unfortunately, just a few minutes after, the gas leaked and caused an explosion......but they made it just in time and hid in the elevator. More problems came when the elevator stopped working and Wong Hei have to climb up the rope to get it moving again.

Wong Hei used all his strength and got the elevator to go up. At that time, Bosco also managed to pushed the elevator door open and hold onto the edge........but he wasn't holding only onto his own weight, but also the other guy's too. Just as his fingers slowly began to slipped, other firefighters came just in time to rescue them^^


Thoughts so Far:

*Story: The story is doing well so far, but I can't really say more than that since I've only seen 2 episodes.

Bosco & Wong Hei

I'm really liking these 2 so far^^ I think Bosco is really cute in here, and Wong Hei is a GREAT firefighter!!!! Even though Wong Hei acts cold to Bosco at first, they began to become more like friends at the end of episode 2. I really look forward to when Bosco join the firefighter team and his friendship with Wong Hei^^ because I know they are going to be great friends.



Kevin

Ehh.......in episode 1, I was ok with his character, but in episode 2, I began to dislike him because he took the credit that actually belonged to Wong Hei. Wong Hei was the actual person who rescued Bosco and the other guy, but he got all the credits for it . I felt so bad for Wong Hei at that time...*cry*


0 comments:

Post a Comment