Burning Flame Ep.12 (Spoliers)

Spoilers!!!!!
Spoilers!!!!
Spoilers!!!!

After episodes 1 and 2, nothing else really capture my attention except for maybe episode 7, where Bosco graduate his training......and episode 12.

Episode 12 is a very sad one in my opinion. In this episode, Wong Hei's and Kevin's teams were sent into the building that had caught on fire to rescue the people in there. This rescuing mission isn't like the other ones that we saw in the earlier episodes though, because a tragic incident happened and this caused me alot of tissues.......

Extra Spoilers Alert!!!

To start of, let's talk about Wong He's and Myolie's break-up......
In the previous episode, Myolie decided to broke-up with Wong He. When she broke up with him, he was really hurt and he thought it was because of Kevin. Honestlly though, I didn't think Myolie did the wrong thing, because Wong He always tend to arrange things for her without knowing if she would like it or not. But I also think Myolie have her own fault too, she always thinks of her family and devoting all her time to them. In my opinion, break-ups are usually cause by both people, not one.

Well, let's get back to this episode instead.......First, Myolie received a message from Wong He, saying how he finally agreed to their break-up but before they break-up, he just wants to listen to her voice one more time. I cried when I was listening to his message, he loved her so much and I just wanted them to get back together again. I didn't like them together too much before, but seeing Wong He so sad makes me feel really sad too. *cry

What HAPPENED????!!!??!?!


I really want to see the next episode right now!!! After the the 1st explosion, there was a second explosion and that caused Wong Hei to fell down, with only one hand hanging onto the edge. At that time, Kevin was there but I don't get how Kevin was rescued with the girl only and Wong He was at the bottom. There's also the weird thing when he was asked what happened after the 1st explosion, but he just said he didn't remember even though he did.........I really want to know what happened at that time!!??!?!

Major Spoilers ALERT!!!!!! Read at your own Risk...

..............................................................................................

Wong He in a Coma *tears....
Even though I knew this was going to happen because of the synopsis, I didn't know it was going to happen this fast!!! Why does this have to happen to him!!??!! It's just so sad......and he didn't even get to clear the misunderstanding with Myolie *cries* Before he passed out, the first person he thought of was her.......I really hope he wakes up soon, and what the synopsis saying about Myolie developing feelings for Kevin never comes true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment