Gloves Comes Off Thoughts 1

I just started on Gloves Come Off and it is not bad :) I've only watched the first episode and it is quite entertaining! Here are my first impression on two characters. The female leads have not appear yet.

 Raymond Wong as Ka Sing. This guy is really...child-like. He's so energetic all the time and is a playful guy. On the downside to that, he's quite immature and always like to bring on trouble....reminding me of an highschool teen, he thinks himself as invincible :P Though it's irritating seeing him pick on Sap Yat (Kevin Cheng), he does have a good heart.



Kevin Cheng as Sap Yat. "Mystery" guy who's going for the "cold" and cool image :) He is a mature guy with a fair and just nature. Totally the opposite of Ka Sing eh? Not much is talked about him yet but I am anxious to find out later!





0 comments:

Post a Comment